Saturday, May 2, 2009

Confessions of Cla - Shopping Goodies

Last Monday, when i was editing the review of the book "Time Travelers's Wife" which i want to post it long time ago, i've recieved a msn message from Julie (now, she is officially declared as my permanent shopping partner, as she always have a good taste and never disappoint me.)

Well, this was the conversation on MSN......

Julie: guat, guat..i bought a mascara from Estee Lauder, damn worth it!!

Clarisa: really? ya...my mascara almost finish, i wish to buy a new one also(never thought that buying a expensive mascara before i read the below statement)........so what it is?

Julie: the mascara set including
1. Mascara (choose 1 out of 3 category)
2. Pure Color Eyeshadow wth 4 shades
3. Gentle Cleansing Oil
4. Eyelash Curler and,
5. Pink Cometics Bag
and there are only costed RM108.00

Clarisa: WHAT!!! are you sure?

Julie: Ya...i just have it at my lunch time and faster go and grap it before it sold out..it is limited set...

Clarisa: OKOK!! i will go and grap it after work (At this moment, i'm sure i want to have one too)

Julie: btw, I'm free tonight....want to come out & have a dinner plus we can go to buy the mascare set together...

Clarisa: Urmmm.......i've dated my bf but you have to give me 5 minutes to think bout it 1st.............
-end-

Haha, of cause i didn't cancel the dating with my bf, i've still visiting him on that day after work but i told him that i want to go out with Julie for a dinner (never mentioned the Mascara Set of cause:) :) ) and he is always so kind and always letting me go to wherever i want to go....Thanks JC for your kindness.....

QUEENSBAY MALL!!- ESTEE LAUDER!!!- MASCARA SET!!!!...Here I Come!!!!!!!....


we are heading to the Estee Lauder counter as we reached Queensbay(Julie bought me a mexico bun to filled something into my stomach 1st) and asked the sales consultant to show us the mascara set, while holding the mascara set, i know for sure it will become mine for a next 3 minutes and the sales consultant kept promoting the other product that they are currently doing promotion but i refused to see it anymore (yeah!! I can control myself not buying anything but just the mascara set :))

I've took the picture to share here....



Mascara Set from Estee Lauder (My 1st expensive Mascara)

We went to G2000 look for some pants after leaving Estee Lauder counter, as i really need some scatcable and nice PANTS but not skirt (as i always told all my friend i worked in construction site and........i really do....)for working. Well, very surprise that my body fit well with G2000 pants design...with Julie approval, i'm only allow to buy 2 pcs although i choosen 3 and she claimed that i'm not allow to spend more than RM350 in one bill, it is consdered over spending and she is really concerned my "pocket"( Although I m the one who pay it...haha..btw, thanks for your advise)

After leaving G2000, we've passed by a accesoories shop and all the accesories in this shop have 50% discount and here are the hair pins that i bought.......it totally costed me RM20.00.




I can wear it to speical occation with my beautiful gown(btw the pins with star design actually is for Julie to thanks her buyig me the mexico bun)

Well, I've missed out some important place that we have entered actually but not buying anything YET...not sure that are anyone else recieve a message from Esprit stated that they are having a great promotion which is buying 3 pcs top or bottom in one bill entitled to get another 10% + 15% discount (if you are member) on top of 50 % ..........I've choosen 3 design in to my shopping basket but unfortunately 1 of the top dont have the size i want(so, i m not entiled to have 10+15% discount)....no choice...i've to leave it aside without want to think it anymore (I have anther plan in my mind actually:) :) )

We left there at 10pm and heading to Apex cafe nearby Queensbay to have our dinner.....the overall process is tiring but enjoy (gals never says they are not enjoy in shopping)..

Lastly, have to thanks both J, Julie fo accompany me to shopping, and JC for helping me to take the picture of my new bought comestics, hairpins, misc and putting a nice nice words on top of the pictures (a bit guity by not telling him actually i want to go shopping at that time plus i was sleeping while he is helping me to edit the picture :) :) )

Small Note: I've bought 3 pcs top from Esprit after 2 days, its total costed me about RM120 after getting discount 50%+10%15%)....and on Labour day holiday, went out with JC and buy myself another 3 pairs of earing with different shapes (RM3,90 per pair))....and Finally, i've already confessed to my lovely bf about all my shopping goodies....(we got no secret:)...cheers to all shopaholics!!)


Blouses Top from Esprit and Earrings with 3 different shapes
Happy Shopping !! and stay tune with my confession - part II (with Julie as well).......... Cheer!!

12 comments:

honeylemon said...

Congratulated clarisa. :)

Cla said...

Honeylemon,
hahahahaha....why congrat me? coz of i over hit April shopping budget? more to come stay tune....:)

华华 said...

wah.. your budget of shopping reali high~~ you spend so much~

Cla said...

华华,
actually already over hit...but once in a while..okla..so i have to save it from now onwards.no more shopping....

Julie said...

Hahaha...later ur JC kills me if he knows that its me that told u the "damn worth thingsss" hahaha... BTW, the esprit discount for discounted items is 25%+10%, cos u bought 3 pieces that day, not 2, if two pieces only entitled for 15% lo :)

Cla said...

Julie...
haha...next time u should know who to blame if i refuse to come out with u.....btw...NO WOR...my esprit one is 10+15% wor....i go home and check da receipt, hopefully not trowing away yet....:)

honeylemon said...

I congratulated you, is because you can and dare to shopping crazy.
yeah!

Cla said...

honeylemon,
yeah....btw...the pants i really need it long time ago and so happen julie told me is worth it coz its included belt for both pants ......or else i wont buy 2 pcs...

Oki Doggy said...

wah.. so fun lah can spend money to the items u all like.. also got member follow u along to shop.

me gotto shop alone and some more buying those diapers things la..

next time u all follow me. keke..

Cla said...

Juleen,
hahaha...no worries...u sure can after u delivery the baby....sure no problem....we will accompany u for diapers shopping....

华华 said...

but actually i like ur mascara set.. hehehe...
this saturday thinking to get something for myself also.. hehe

Cla said...

华华,
u can try this benetint(for cheek) frm benefits..really nice..after u apply it,ur face became 3D and da "pao pao" face not so obvious....i will do the posting by this 2 days...then u can go and try it..