Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Faceshop - Real Secret 4-in-1 Perfect Contour Kit

Sunday, 21 November, 2009, 1.52am Cozy Midnight
(HiPP0P0 is in lazy mode)

http://www.thefaceshopen.com/

I got this gift from my friends on my birthday @ July, 2009 and she told me it is limited edition product from faceshop...see, how lucky am I....
last thursday when i'm doing birthday gift hunting for my friend, and yes, i've found this, the sales girl told me it is new released product.....but i got it 5 months ago.... :) :> ;)......(whatever la).

It is 4-in-1 make-up enhancer kit for flawless canvas and it contains 1.Highlighter - bring the radiance to the face, 2.Pore Concealer - to cover visible pores, 3.Eyeshadow Base - to prevent creasing and enhances the color and 4.Plumping Lip Base - moisturizing lip plumper for fuller and smoother lips and 5. 2-way brush applicator.

I used it daily only on 3.Eyeshadow Base and 4.Plumping Lip base. I'm hardly believing that it really work for eyeshadow base, it prevent creasing and enhances the color intensity, staying power of eyeshadow up to 8-10 hours. and for plumping Lip Base, i used it to replace lip gloss, very light, not really plumping, however, it is very moisturizing .....

I've skipped 1.highlighter, it is because the highlighter is cream based with fine shimmers and i'm prefered matt finishing on my eyes. I've skipped the 2.green cream-based concealer as well as i have prefered brand for myself, maybe i should try it on my next make-up application......

All my girlfriends, no regret to try it, RM39.90/kit @ Faceshop......and i'm going to give it to my friend as her birthday gift on Monday celebration (how lucky she is....) :) :)

Happy Make-over!!!!!

HiPPoPO Rating : 4.0/5.0

No comments: