Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to M3moRy's GaRdeN!!!


Tuesday, November 11, 2008 , 01:15am Rainy day.
(Hippopo is in Good mood)

Welcome on-board to mY mEmoRy's GardeN!!! Yet to have blue blue sky, green green grass & beautiful flowers...
so, today i decided to do the 1st construction here....

I was supposed to write this blog that i created the account few months ago, i was too busy with everything [excuses - lazZzzZzying...... :)] thus i left this blog a side for some time until today

One of the reason to make me start the 1st move to create this blog because one of my close friend says this to me "Hey Clarisa, long time you didn't update your MSN Space, i'm your great follower." Again, this simple sentence make me felt that i'm not alone on whatever things i do....at least i have follower with me, with my little simple MSN space http://clarisatcg.spaces.live.com/ :) so...here i am....


I dont know where should i start as there are too many things that i would like to share at here...my chapters in life...books that touched my heart...music that touched my soul...memories with my love one...family, friends, and many many things.....anyway, i will do my best to summarize it & do the sharing here :)

I hope this is a good way to keep my memories here and it also can update what is going on with my life......so enjoy here, in my M3moRy's GaRdeN!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally you've decide to write your own blog. Happy blogging!!

honeylemon said...

I will be your follower!

Gan Chin Seng said...

finally got blog liao lo...

good ... good ... remember to update ya...

Cla said...

JC, Honeylemon & Chin Seng,

Thanks Thanks Thanks! happy to see all the comments here...thanx for your support, i will definately update here when i m free...

Have A Nice Day!!